AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
Further opportunities for students to hone their linguistic, artistic, intellectual and physical skills are offered through the diverse After School Activities program from Monday to Friday after regular school hours. These activities are designed to enhance the talents and interest of students as well as provide learning support to enforce academic progress.
On Saturdays, the Tahfiz Program is offered from 9:30am – 11:30am
– Fun English Language
– Academic enrichment includes learning support in English, Maths, Science and other subjects
– English Club focuses on English conversation skills , speaking and writing
– Performing Arts includes Arts and Crafts and keyboard piano
– Debate / Public Speaking Club
Thai and Arabic Language
– Y1-6 Homework Club
To complement the comprehensive Physical Education program, our Sports department offers the teacher-supported After-School Sports Program for students from Y1-11, involving weekly practices and/or matches.
The program provides your child with the opportunity to engage in a positive and fun environment, while also learning and developing social, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
We offer a variety of sports training that teach new skills and allow children to have FUN between the hours of 3:30-4:30 pm.
– Cuki Tots Futsal
The CIS Stallions are our school’s representative to the International Schools Athletic Association (ISAA).
Secondary students are eligible to join the after-school Crescent Stallions program, featuring different sports, (Track & Field, Futsal, Volleyball, Basketball and Swimming), each semester with weekly practices or matches and regular tournaments against other international schools throughout Thailand.
Competing schools include:
– Crescent International School, Bangkok (CIS)
– Singapore International School Bangkok (SISB)
– Pan Asia International School (PAIS)
– Ramkhamhaeng Advent International School (RAIS)
– Modern International School, Bangkok (MISB)
– Keerapat International School (KPIS)
– Niva International School (NIVA)
– Saint John Mary’s International School (SJMIS)
– International Pioneers School (IPS)
– Rasami British International School (RBIS)